9/28/2012

HEAR "THOSE WHO LIVE FOR LIVE WILL LOVE FOREVER" BY I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.I.F.E. (AS CHANNELED BY PRINCE RAMA)

HEAR "THOSE WHO LIVE FOR LIVE WILL LOVE FOREVER" BY I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.I.F.E. (AS CHANNELED BY PRINCE RAMA) VIA FADER

TOP TEN HITS OF THE END OF THE WORLD DUE 11/6 FROM PAW TRACKS
 
SUBMIT FOR THE BAND'S "SO DESTROYED" DANCE CONTEST
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS 10/1 - DETAILS HERE

I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.I.F.E. channeled by Prince Rama. Photo credit Samantha Casolari. 
In the early eighties, a London sex cult infiltrated underground discotheques based on the principle that the secret to immortality was found through engaging in intimate acts of love. To retain their anonymity, members went by the acronym I.M.M.OR.T.A.L.I.F.E., or 'Inner Messages Morphing Over Resonant Time, Always Loving Infinitely Free and Everlasting'. For years, I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.I.F.E. dedicated itself to recording dance track hymnals that would provoke lovemaking acts and thus prolong the lives of its members. When the end of the world came, the group was found frozen in midst of an orgiastic collapse. They had not slept or eaten in thirteen days.
 
MP3: I.M.M.OR.T.A.L.I.F.E. (as channeled by Prince Rama) - "Those Who Live For Love Will Live Forever" -

 
Prince Rama
Top Ten Hits of the End of the World
(Paw Tracks)
 11/06/12
   
1. "Blade of Austerity" - Guns of Dubai
2. "Those Who Live For Love Will Live Forever" - I.M.M.O.R.T.A.L.I.F.E.
3. "No Way Back"- Nu Fighters
4. "So Destroyed" - Rage Peace
5. "Receive" - Taohaus
6. "Radhamadhava" - Goloka
7. "Fire Sacrifice" - Black Elk Speaks
8. "Welcome To The Now Age" - Hyparxia
9. "Exercise Ecstasy" - The Metaphysixxx
10. "We Will Fall In Love Again" - Motel Memory

TOUR DATES

CMJ
10/17 Terrorbird Showcase @ Cakeshop
10/18 Paw Tracks Showcase @ Cameo
10/19 Ad Hoc @ 285 Kent

EUROPE
11/01 - Utrecht - Netherlands - Vredenburg Leidsche rijn *
11/03 - Strasbourg - France - La Latiere *
11/04 - London - UK- Roundhouse *
11/06 - Dublin - Ireland - Vicar Street *
11/07 - Glasgow - Scotland - ABC1 *
11/08 - Manchester - UK -The Warehouse Project *
11/09 - Tourcoing - France - Le Grand Mix *
11/10 - Antwerp - Belgium - Trix *
11/13 - Gothenburg - Sweden - Pustervik *
11/14 - Stockholm - Sweden - Debaser Medis *
11/15 - Oslo - Norway - Sentrum Scene *
11/16 - Lund - Sweden - Mejerjet *
11/18 - Berlin - Germany - Astra *
11/19 - Lausanne - Switzerland - Les Docks *
11/20 - Zurich - Switzerland - X-Tra *

* = w/ Animal Collective

0 comments:

AddToAny