2/24/2011

NOISE POP day one

I arrived in SF on Monday, so I was rested for the first day of Noise Pop. I went downtown to get a bus pass. I stopped by the Noise Pop office to pick up my badge. It was located in the same building where I worked ten years ago when I first attended Noise Pop. In fact I interviewed Simone Rubi of Call and Response. Simone is having an art opening at the Viz Theater during the Feist movie. Everything is coming round. I ran into a friend and we headed to Mini Bar to see some photography. The small event on Divisadero was nice. After that, I headed to Bender's and saw a heavy metal band. The place was packed and it was difficult to see the band. I passed on going to Oakland and checking out Yo Lo Tengo. My feet were tired after many miles of walking.

0 comments:

AddToAny