5/07/2009

DJ Birthday Night @ Three Clubs







It was another great night at Three Clubs. I djed with the amazing DJ Karen. She is my main influence. It was my birthday and there was cupcakes for everyone. Thanks to everyone for showing up.

DJ Playlist: May 6th 2009

Primal Scream "Can't Go Back"
Oasis "Falling Down" (Chemical Brothers)
Singapore Sling "Song For The Spirit"
Miranda Lee Richards "Life Boat" (Neil Halstead)
Sparklehorse "Don't Take My Sunshine Away"
The Morning After Girls "Hi-Skies"
Black Angels "Doves"
Velvet Underground "There She Goes Again"
Donovan "Mellow Yellow"
Bowie "Panic In Detroit"

Band, the DJ Karen

Band, then me again:

Wire "Marooned"
Leonard Cohen "Diamonds In The Mine"
Brian Jonestown Massacre "Got My Eye On You"
MBV "When You Sleep"
The Auteurs "Show Girl"
20/20 "Yellow Pills"
Patti Smith "Because The Night"
Generation X "Wild Dub"
Wire "Our Time"
Bob Dylan "That's All Right, Ma"

The Lovetones

0 comments:

AddToAny